Facility: St. Joseph Villa
State: Flourtown, Pa.
Contact Name: Eric Righter
Contact Title: Director of Human Resources
Contact Phone: (215) 248-7806
Saint Joseph Villa, a Catholic health care facility, is a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Philadelphia. Located in Flourtown, PA, Saint Joseph Villa is a 300-bed Long Term Care Facility providing Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation Services for both laity and religious as well as providing a retirement community for the Sisters of Saint Joseph. Saint Joseph Villa is a dedicated to creating an environment of home and community in keeping with the philosophy of person-directed life integrating the physical, spiritual, religious, psychological and social health of the whole person.
We are currently seeking an Executive Director. In partnership with the Villa President and in collaboration with the Executive Leadership Team, the Executive Director is responsible for ensuring the stability and success of the Villa.
- Foster the mission, vision and values of Saint Joseph Villa
- Provide strategic input, planning and leadership on issues affecting the Villa
- Plan for and administer managerial, operational, fiscal and reporting components of the Villa
- Responsible for all operations, acting as contact for all staff, residents, prospects, community organizations, government agencies and the public
- Hands-on leader who supervises, directs and motivates community staff
- Maintain high degree of resident satisfaction and retention through consistent delivery of high quality services
- Provide leadership for staff and residents to include pro-actively solving problems and resolving issues with support from Villa leadership
- Foster creativity among staff to deliver the highest quality and best services to residents
- PA Nursing Home Administrator License Required
- 5+ years' experience as an Administrator in a Long Term Care environment
- Experience in a CCRC preferred
- Degree in Healthcare Administration or other degree, Master's preferred
- If you enjoy working in a faith-based atmosphere and share our values of:
- Spirit of Unity/Teamwork; Spirit of Hospitality/Relationship Building; Respect; Communication; Responsibility/Stewardship; and Compassionate Care and Service, apply today!